|Don John Trump is not my president.|
|Nadya et al's Pussy Riot: A Punk Prayer (the Russian rockers' movie)|
|Emma Stone, Women's March, hat added.|
So three simultaneous marches on three massive parallel blocks oozed toward City Hall to hear more speakers for the main gathering.
|No, don't eat cat, Vegans!|
It was peaceful, it was over-attended, and it was inspiring to all be on the same page for women (minorities, LGBTQ, workers, dreamers, etc.) and against Trump.
Let's give him a chance, of course. But what we've seen and heard from him before has not been inspiring, uniting, or suggestive of better times to come. Get with, Trump. Unite the people against a corrupt government swamp and lying media.
Women's March fills DTLA with signs, songs
|"Without women there is no revolution" (K)|
A Guide to the Women's March in LA
|Muslim Aneesa Andradi in LA (Josie Huang)|
|"As [citizens of the world], our goal is to change the world." We need a Pussy Riot.|
- Feeding garbage Skittles to cows to make meat (Go vegan)
- A different way to see protests
- Million+ marched against Trump -- not counting DC
- Trump offers bad response to worldwide marches (AP)
- No nerds, sex bombs: female animators draw away clichés